Ziosk is revolutionizing the $472 billion restaurant industry by providing on-the-table payment and guest ordering experiences.
Today there are over 190,000 Ziosk tablets deployed nationwide at over 3,000 restaurants including Olive Garden, Red Robin, Outback, TGI Friday’s, Yard House, and processing over $12 Billion in payments per year.
We are expanding our team in the areas of development, sales and customer service to support this growth.
The Support Technician II will provide customer facing support for the Ziosk solution, including but not limited to, Windows servers, WiFi networking, remote site connectivity and custom built Ziosk software. An ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of Windows Server technologies and network fundamentals.
This position requires strong troubleshooting skills and an ability to effectively identify the problem you are solving for, impact of the issue and the best steps to resolution. This individual will adhere to established troubleshooting procedures for routine incidents. This position serves as primary interface between Ziosk and its clients for incident resolution.
- Troubleshoot Windows Server incidents - Must have a good understand of Windows server technologies.
- Troubleshoot WiFi and network connectivity incidents
- Troubleshoot incidents with Point of sale systems and other Ziosk platforms
- Approach all support cases with a customer first attitude.
- Act as frontline technical support and response for incoming queries and issues related to Ziosk systems, software, and hardware using the various Ziosk support tools.
- Prioritize and manage service requests received via e-mail, phone, management tools and other methods of communication.
- Write support related documentation and knowledge base articles.
- Assume ownership of support cases and ensure closure.
- Proactively contact customer sites as needed to resolve issues discovered through various monitoring tools.
- Utilize various error reporting facilities and logging to analyze, determine, and resolve issues.
- Work directly with Ziosk customers to perform root cause analysis.
- Install, modify, and repair Ziosk software and hardware as needed, training will be provided.
- Proactively interact with cross functional departments as needed to bring closure to open issues.
- Adhere to documented metrics and key performance indicators.
- 3+ Years' experience working on a "Server Side" technical support team
- Must have a strong knowledge of Windows Servers technologies
- General knowledge in networking technologies
- Must be able to professionally interact with customers at all levels
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Must be a strong problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to document work effort on an ongoing basis
- Existing POS knowledge is not a requirement but is a plus
Ziosk is an Equal Opportunity employer offering competitive benefits and compensation. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to commute daily to North Dallas. No agencies or third party recruiters, please.