Ziosk is revolutionizing the $472 billion restaurant industry by providing on-the-table payment and guest ordering experiences.
Today there are over 190,000 Ziosk tablets deployed nationwide at over 3,000 restaurants including Olive Garden, Red Robin, Outback, TGI Friday’s, Yard House, and processing over $12 Billion in payments per year.
We are expanding our team in the areas of development, sales and customer service to support this growth.
Ziosk is looking for a Senior Implementation Support Engineer. This senior level position is responsible for working with our installation partner, to install Ziosk solutions in customer restaurants. Solutions include Windows Servers, WiFi solutions, network switches and a variety of custom built Ziosk applications. Some installations will require onsite work at remote locations. The ideal candidate for this role will have a background that includes multiple years of Windows Server support. Strong knowledge of network technologies is a must to be successful in this role. Must be highly organized and willing to work with the team to achieve a great outcome for our customers.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Windows Servers
- Troubleshoot network issues, including WiFi, internet and corporate network connectivity
- Manage and support customer implementations
- Incident Management for customer support issues, when not actively engaged in a customer implementation
- Be an escalation point for the Support / IT team for any implementation or customer support issues
- Work with customers and Project Managers to collect all required information for any assigned implementation
- Manage the third party vendor that is used by Ziosk to do the physical install of the Ziosk platform.
- Travel to restaurant locations to support implementations as needed
- Will assist our 3rd party vendor as needed with physical cabling, access point installation, server installation, network switch installation and the configuration of devices.
- Handles QA checks for all assigned installations
- Train restaurant staff and internal Ziosk employees on the Ziosk systems and implementation process and systems
- Communicate issues and/or project status for assigned implementations
- Contribute to the creation of implementation guides and training materials for internal Ziosk employees and customers
- Will be trained to support a variety of point of sale systems that are used by our customers.
- Assist customers with Point of Sales integration with Ziosk systems
- Strong Windows Server or Linux knowledge
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
- Good working knowledge of power shell or other scripting languages is a plus
- Strong general networking knowledge
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time
- 5+ Years working as an IT / Support Engineer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to professionally interact with customers at all levels
- Must be willing to document work effort and project status on an ongoing basis
- Schedule will deviate based on customer install / training schedule
- Must be willing to learn how to setup Ziosk systems with many different types of POS (Point of Sale) systems
- Existing POS knowledge is not a requirement but is a plus
Ziosk is an Equal Opportunity employer offering competitive benefits and compensation. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to commute daily to office. No agencies or third party recruiters, please.