Ziosk is revolutionizing the $472 billion restaurant industry by providing on-the-table payment and guest ordering experiences.
Today there are over 190,000 Ziosk tablets deployed nationwide at over 3,000 restaurants including Olive Garden, Red Robin, Outback, TGI Friday’s, Yard House, and processing over $12 Billion in payments per year.
We are expanding our team in the areas of development, sales and customer service to support this growth.
Ziosk is looking for a POS Implementation and Support Engineer II with experience working with Micros or Positouch. This role will be responsible for configuring and supporting customer POS systems and Ziosk software. They will provide installation and operations support both remotely and while in the field. They will work with customers to configure various payments platforms. Must be able to troubleshoot field issues. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated, dependable, and can present him/herself professionally in a customer environment. Must be highly organized and willing to work with the team to achieve a great outcome for our customers.
- Assist in configuring and supporting a variety of point of sale systems that are used by our customers.
- Assist customers with Point of Sales integration with Ziosk systems
- Assist customers with Point of Sale of Ziosk software upgrades
- Configure POS and Ziosk for gateway payments
- Manage and support customer implementations
- Be an escalation point for the Support / IT team for any implementation or POS issues
- Manage the third party vendor that is used by Ziosk to do the physical install of the Ziosk platform.
- Work with customers and Project Managers to collect all required information for any assigned implementation
- Travel to restaurant locations to support implementations as needed
- Will assist our 3rd party vendor as needed with physical cabling, access point installation, server installation, network switch installation and the configuration of devices.
- Handles QA checks for all assigned installations
- Train restaurant staff and internal Ziosk employees on the Ziosk systems and implementation process and systems
- Communicate issues and/or project status for assigned implementations
- Contribute to the creation of implementation guides and training materials for internal Ziosk employees and customers
- When not on implementations, support Ziosk lab engineer with various POS lab maintenance and setup
- Existing POS knowledge in Micros or Positouch is a must
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time
- 3+ Years working as a POS Implementation / Support Engineer
- Knowledge of various payments platforms is a plus
- Windows Server or Linux knowledge
- General networking knowledge a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to professionally interact with customers at all levels
- Must be willing to document work effort and project status on an ongoing basis
- Schedule will deviate based on customer install / training schedule
- Must be willing to learn how to setup Ziosk systems with many different types of POS (Point of Sale) systems
- Ability to work on-call rotation required
Ziosk is an Equal Opportunity employer offering competitive benefits and compensation. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to commute daily to office. No agencies or third party recruiters, please.