Ziosk is revolutionizing the $472 billion restaurant industry by providing on-the-table payment and guest ordering experiences.
Today there are over 190,000 Ziosk tablets deployed nationwide at over 3,000 restaurants including Olive Garden, Red Robin, Outback, TGI Friday’s, Yard House, and processing over $12 Billion in payments per year.
We are expanding our team in the areas of development, sales and customer service to support this growth.
Ziosk is looking for a customer focused Network Engineer to join our growing team. In this role you support the networks for Ziosk’s corporate and customer environments. A successful candidate must be self-motivated, possess a customer first mindset, a can-do attitude, and understand the rigors of working in a high paced environment. This role you need to be a dependable individual that can present him/herself professionally when dealing with internal and external customers. You must be highly organized and willing to work with the team to achieve a great outcome for our internal and external customers.
- Daily network support for the Ziosk datacenter, corporate, and customer networks
- Work directly with customers to deploy and support the Ziosk Products and Solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues and propose long term preventive measures
- Configure networking equipment for customer deployments and provide remote technical guidance and support during site turn-ups
- Review current processes and propose steps that will improve efficiency
- Determine operational weaknesses within the existing network infrastructure and present execution plans to overcoming those concerns in a timely fashion
- Take ownership of network troubleshooting from beginning to resolution
- Facilitate cross team problem management for timely resolution
- Report and document root cause issue resolution and work with the Senior Network Engineers to determine a permanent fix, or preventative measures
- Interact with other teams to provide escalation support during outages and customer issues even if the problem might not be directly related to the network infrastructure
- Actively monitor and react to real-time network conditions and make recommendations on improving monitoring and reporting
- Review, verify, and perform various IT system maintenance such as backups, upgrades, and patching.
- Documents IT activities such as downtime, problems, and systems configurations
- Create detailed architecture / environment diagrams in Visio
- All other duties as assigned
- Must participate in an 24x7x365 on call rotation
- 5+ years routing, switching, and firewall
- 3+ years wireless network experience
- 3+ years VPN experience
- Proficient with Switching, HSRP, QoS, BGP, OSPF, Prefix Lists, NAT, PAT etc.
- Network Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP or similar are desirable
- Working knowledge of Windows Servers, Linux, and other various server-side technologies are not required but are a plus
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Must be a strong problem solver
- Knowledge of Visio and experience creating architecture diagrams
- Must be willing to document work effort on an ongoing basis
- Flexible and adaptable to business needs
- Must be able to participate in an on-call rotation
- This position might require some local and national travel
Ziosk is an Equal Opportunity employer offering competitive benefits and compensation. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to commute daily to office. No agencies or third party recruiters, please.