Ziosk is revolutionizing the $472 billion restaurant industry by providing on-the-table payment and guest ordering experiences.
Today there are over 190,000 Ziosk tablets deployed nationwide at over 3,000 restaurants including Olive Garden, Red Robin, Outback, TGI Friday’s, Yard House, and processing over $12 Billion in payments per year.
We are expanding our team in the areas of development, sales and customer service to support this growth.
We are looking to fill the role of Senior Quality Assurance Engineer with a highly competent and motivated contractor that shares our passion for market differentiation and excellence. This role requires a service-oriented mentality, sense of ownership, focus on delivering tasks on time, performing testing and proactively escalating any issues that cannot be resolved within the established timeframes.
Please note that this is a full time contracting engagement with the possibility of converting to direct hire status.
- Plan and Perform functional, regression, systems & integration test cycles.
- Build test automation for functional testing.
- Build scripts and test hooks into development environment to enhance testing framework.
- Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests
- Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution
- Communicate with Business/Systems Analysts and Developers to understand/clarify requirements
- Identify, report, and manage defects in defect tracking system
- Provide testing status reports per Project requirements and provide input to the Project Plans and Processes
- Identify and communicate risks to Project team
- Participate in collection and review of quantitative data related to software testing and development activities for measurement and analysis as required
- Participate in PPQA reviews and audits of project activities and work products to ensure compliance with documented plans, procedures, and standards as required
- Participate in systems requirement reviews and team meetings when necessary
- Maintain Project’s test documentation
- Participating in production issue troubleshoot and debug when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university. Master’s Degree Preferred
- 6+ years’ experience with software quality assurance required
- Strong experience with software testing and automation frameworks/techniques
- Strong understanding of .NET applications, C#, web application in ASP.NET MVC, REST API, and Windows Service
- Strong understanding and knowledge of tools like: Azure DevOps, Selenium Webdriver, nUnit and others.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL with Microsoft SQL Server for creating/modifying queries
- Strong understanding of RESTful API service, JSON and XML
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile SCRUM methodologies and tools like JIRA
Ziosk is an Equal Opportunity employer offering competitive benefits and compensation. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. and not require visa sponsorship now or in the future. Must be able to commute daily to North Dallas. No agencies or third party recruiters, please.